Monday, February 8, 2010

The Price You Pay.

Another week goes by and I just realised that CNY is next week. Unfortunately I can only go back to my hometown of Penang on Sunday which is the first day of CNY. Why you may ask my dear reader? Well i Have to work on Saturday night. So if you ever thought of getting into the entertainment business, be warned that public holidays and weekends will be of no use to you. But hey in the immortal words of the Godfather "The price you pay for the life you choose"

By the way please do come by to Velvet every Saturday night to party with me while I am on the decks.

Speaking of which, i get a birds eye view of the dancefloor from where I am and I have seen some crazy dance moves. And I am not talking about the good kind. So I will leave you with this video which always puts a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment